WallpaperWarehouse.com, L.L.C. values your privacy. To that end, we strive to provide a safe, secure online user experience for you.
The Policy does not apply to information we collect in ways other than the Website.
If you enter an agreement with us for Company services, that agreement will be subject to this Policy and will contain privacy terms that supplement the terms of this Policy. To the extent there are differences between this Policy and the terms of such an agreement, the terms of the agreement shall govern your relationship with Company.
The Company does not share customer information about you with outside companies, except as permitted by law, as set forth hereafter in this Policy, or pursuant to another agreement between you and Company.
The Company has strict standards and procedures designed to prevent unauthorized access to information. We apply these standards and procedures to our facilities and online services, as described in more detail in this Policy. Our safeguards meet or exceed federal standards for protecting consumer information. We permit only authorized employees, who have been trained in the proper handling of information, to have access to that information. If an employee were to violate Company’s privacy procedures, they would be subject to disciplinary action.
Collection of Information
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following type of sources:
- From You. We collect data from you, on forms, from our contracts with you, via the Internet, by telephone or otherwise. Examples of this type of information include your name, address, Social Security number, Employer Identification Number (if you are a separate entity), credit history and other financial information.
- From Your Transactions. We collect data from your transactions with us, including, for example, your payment histories, account balances, and other transaction records.
- From Third Parties. For example, we collect data from credit reporting agencies, such as information relating to your creditworthiness, your credit score and credit usage and from third parties who verify information you have provided to us.
Use of Information Collected From You and About You
The Company will use the information you provide us and the information we collect from third parties about you for the following purposes:
- To provide information or services you have requested.
- To provide services that you purchase from us under separate contracts.
- To personalize your experience (so we can better respond to your individual needs).
- To process transactions.
- To service and manage your account.
- To improve customer service and to offer better services to you.
- To comply with reporting and other legal requirements.
- To develop new products or services and inform you of them.
- To answer your questions.
- To improve our Website.
Your Company Profile
When you register with the Company Website, you create your own Company Profile and privacy settings, which is used by us to service your account and inform you of Company services. Other users of the Website will not be able to view your Company Profile or any information included in it.
Users of the Website may edit and make changes to their Company Profile at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Options—Opting Out
Telling us not to share or use information is called “opting out.” Company will automatically opt you out of external information sharing with third parties. Company will not disclose information about you to third parties without your permission, except as permitted or required by law. You may also request that we not send solicitation offers to you.
Even if you opt out (as described above), and in addition to the exceptions listed above, Company may continue to share or use your information for the following purposes:
- To perform services for you.
- To process your account or enforce your agreement with us.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Company, our customers or others (e.g., to protect against fraud and to reduce credit risk).
- To comply with a legal requirement or process (e.g., subpoena or court order).
- To comply with your request or authorization to share information.
- To furnish information to consumer reporting agencies.
Using Information by Company for Marketing Purposes
Your personal, transaction, and other information may be used for marketing purposes within the Company family of companies. Information may be used to design and offer products or services that may benefit you based on your needs or preferences.
More Regarding the Disclosure of Personal Information to Others
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, or your combined personal and demographic information or information about your use of the Website, except as set forth below.
- We disclose information to third parties when you consent to such disclosure at the time you register or pursuant to contracts between you and Company.
- We disclose information if legally required to do so or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property of our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- We reserve the right to disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of our business (whether through merger, consolidation or purchase of assets). You will be notified of any sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party via email or through a notice prominently posted on the Website.
Aggregate Information About Website Users
The Company reserves the right to gather, and share with third parties, information about the use of the Website by our users collectively. Our server logs provide us with information such as what pages are being visited most, what domains our visitors are coming from (i.e. google.com), when our servers are busiest, and what websites are referring users to us. This information helps us to improve our services and evaluate our marketing efforts. We only use such data anonymously and aggregately. In other words, this information does not include personally identifiable information on visitors to the Website.
Linking to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from the Website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these other websites.
We use cookie technology within the Website to remember usernames and passwords and for tracking click streams. Cookies, by themselves, cannot obtain personally identifiable information such as your e-mail address or any other information stored on your hard drive. Cookies are pieces of data normally stored by your browser that automatically identify your computer – but not you – to our servers when you visit the Website.
You can quite easily prevent Cookie data from being sent by adjusting your browser settings. However, if you disable Cookie data, the Website will not function as it is intended and as it works if Cookies are not disabled.
User-Generated Content—Your Posts
We may invite you to post content about our services or your customer experience with Company, including your comments, pictures, and other information. If you post content, the information that you post will be available to other visitors to Website. Your posting may become public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
If you end your relationship with Company, we will still apply the practices of this Policy to information we maintain on or about you and will honor your opt-out and solicitation elections.
Caution—Be Sure to Logout
Please note, if you do not logout once registered for services that require registration, other users with access to your computer could view your personal information.
When registering on the Website, you will need to provide an email address and password. You need to choose a secret password to keep the personal information you entered on the Website private. In addition, we request your mailing address and other information for certain services so that we can send you the information you request via mail, and provide third party access to you.
Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if your user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that user name or password and update our records accordingly.
6583 South Cottonwood Street
Muray, UT 84107